Friday, May 14, 2010

Dangling Iguana




"Dangling iguana".
Yeah, I wish I had one of those.

Have you ever noticed how in movies, when it comes to the full flips and awesome kick-butt routines, you can never really see the actor's --or in my case, actress's-- face? You're not fooling me, Hollywood. I can tell those are their stunt doubles, I just know it; I can smell them a mile away. Haha.

Well, good evening my fellow bloggers and, well, visitors as well. That is, if I even have any. How's everyone? Haha. :D If anyone wants to know, I've been just dandy. :D It's precisely 9:05pm in the evening and I'm doing great. :D

Today, with the aid of Liane and my very special Henk pookie, I learned how to speak leet. :D I'm sure many of you have heard of it. "I_337" and "/I/()vv" are perfect examples of such. Well, not really so much as 'perfect', per se, but they're a couple of the few words I know how to write without any reference whatsoever. Haha. I'm getting rather good at it, if I say so myself. :D COWER BEFORE MY AWESOMENESS. Haha.

I decided to blog for today because I wanted to tell everyone, and have it immortalized for generations to come, that one time I turned McDonald's into a salon for myself, and in the afternoon, washed my hair once again at a sink at school. Haha. But since I've got to get going and, you know, do stuff, I'll save that for a post later on where I'll be recollecting everything in immensely intricate detail. :D

I find it just so amazing how wonderful a single person can make you feel. :D
You know, I want to say beautiful things. I want to be able to express my feelings for you ever more efficiently because I want you to understand how great you make feel. I want to make you feel as wonderful as you make me feel, if not so much more. I don't wish to be everything to everyone but I wish to be something to someone. And I want that someone to be you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment