Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yeah, I'm Cool

As I idly browse through this here blog of mine, I can't help but think that my font is just way too small. Haha. :D





Well, hello there everyone! Oh, and I just got a new follower today. :D I'm not entirely sure that my blog was followed today exactly but yeah, I got followed. It joys me so. :D THANK YOU, PERSON! You made me smile today. :) Now, enough of me being inexplicably intoxicated with my overly inflated whirlwind of an ego. Haha. Guess what? :D I took my entrance exam today. :) Yeah, I have to say that I'm up for a serious truck load of extreme stress these upcoming weeks due to both mine and Jason's enrollment. Oh gee, I hope we get through this swift and painlessly. LIKE DEATH! Hahaha. No, not really. :) Goodness, that was unnecessary. LOL.

You know, college scares me. It honestly, positively scares the noodles out of me. LOL. I probably am just intimidated by the fact that I'll be in a whole new environment. Though, despite that, I can frankly say that I'm excited. :D

ALL ENGINES SET ON ON GO! :D FULL SPEED AHEAD! :) Haha, yeah. :D

Words are overrated. LOL. GOODNESS, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO EXPRESS MYSELF? BOO! Everyone, I'm dreadfully sorry for possibly fussing over every little thing there is. I don't so much fancy talking about how my day went. It feels rather repetitive. As some of you might've noticed, my posts come when they may, void of any sort of regularity whatsoever. They're strung together by these random trails of thought and I never seem to make much sense. LOL. Anyhow, I'll try to be more, as they would put it, "informative" in my posts. I promise. :D

Let's see. As I probably already have mentioned, I had my entrance exam today for Ateneo de Davao College, the school I hope to be soon enrolled in for my first year. I'll be taking up BS in Computer Science, for those who don't already know. The results are still due on Friday. In the meantime, I'll be enrolling Jason and, well, completing my clearance. :D

I've got a total of five more signatures to go for my clearance; two of which that only really matter. I would so rant on about how this and that works but, yeah, that'd be boring. We don't want that, do we? :)

Anyhow, I need to sleep now. I would put up vain pictures of myself but my memory card adapter is no where to be found. You might've gotten off the hook this time but I'll get you. Fear the vanity overload! I will make you cry. HAHA! Of course not. :D So yeah, clearance signing tomorrow and junk; I've still got to wake up early and head to school. Mrs. Mailah better be there. Hahaha. :D Aww, I bet her baby will be just beautiful. :)

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! :D

1 comment