Friday, June 04, 2010

I've Fallen Bluely in Love with You.

Here ye, here ye.
Three cheers for Joanna Banana!
She finally came round to make a new blogskin for this old thing! YAY! :D Can I hear a hip and a hip and a HOOORAAAY? :D Oh yeah, I'm totally cool. Haha.

Anyhow, yeah. :) As you can see, I've wasted, yet again, a good amount of my life coding this. Oh well. I had fun anyway so, I say, it's time very well wasted. Haha. :D I would rather that you ignore the retarded-ness of this blog post title. It's in commemoration to how blue the new layout is. Sorry everyone, it was the first thing that came up in my mind that was anywhere near 'blue' related.

OHMYFISHSTICKS! I SMELL FRENCH FRIES! Does my nose deceive me? Have I gotten myself in such a hungry state that my mind has gone wack, causing it to be deliriously inventive of these heavenly scents? OMG, NO. I want french fries. D: Why did my uncle just had to break one of our window panels? I can smell the sweet aroma of breakfast seeping in through the cracks. It's gruelingly appetizing that it's enough to make me chew on my tongue. Yeah, I could so chew my tongue off right now. EEEW, NO. Ick, that'd be disgusting.

Great. I think I've lost my appetite.

LALALA. I need to be preparing for school now. I've got college orientations at 8am. :D I don't think I'll stay all the way up to 5pm. I can sing and dance my way home and AT home, any day. Right? :D

See you, blog thingy. :D I'll be sure to upload pictures later. :)
TILL THEN! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment