Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sewing Machines on Rampage! D:

Good morning, little lily pads and all things beautiful. Haha. Alright, so, I was ironing clothes last night and as I did, I took time to segregate all the clothing as well, both mine and Jason's. I had set the clothes that we don't want to wear anymore to one side, and clothes that we would like to put up as donations, particularly those kiddie shirts that don't fit at all anymore, to another. You know, all that junk. And yes, we still had our kiddie clothes in our possession. Haha. I thought that, maybe, since I'll be turning 18 in a month, it's about time to clear my closet out and rid it of old clothes. And so, I did. :D I've actually already quite a pile of usable clothes now. And oh, I had set aside clothes that needed mending too. Whilst so, the funkiest idea hit me. Haha.

Well, no. Not yet. I actually wanted to know how to fix discolored clothing. I have these pair of pants and they're hopelessly of no use to me at its current state. Blotches of uneven color everywhere; it's hideous.

Therefore, as how I know every other teenager would probably do, I consulted Google. We all know how vast the WWW is, now, don't we? One website lead to another, one video lead to another video. I then came across this peculiar site that sparked my interest.

Giannyl.com

They have the most wonderful tutorials on how to sew and tweak clothes so they turn out to be something totally different. :D This video was what intrigued me the most.




As I remember saying to myself, "I must do that". LOL.
I only had one thing missing though -- a sewing machine.
And we have that. :D
I thought I could very well mend those clothes I've set aside for, you know, mending too.

I'm a independent bum, you see. And I simply cannot and will not have my clothes be fiddled with by other people. LOL. On one hand, I would prefer to mend my clothes myself. Yet, on another, I'm just waaay too lazy to even bother bothering other people with it. Hence, making me a stubbornly independent bum.

HAHA. That didn't even make sense.
Anyhow, I remember owning a sewing machine. My mom used to sew herself and I was pretty sure it was still around. So, I ventured off to the far depths of the house. And yup, I found it. :D



There she is! :D Good old lassie. HAHA. I still need to figure out how it works though. I didn't think it'd be that hard so I dove right into it and failed. Several times. LOL.


Absolutely out of topic but, that's my new school bag. Isn't it pretty? :D


And, evidential proof of one of my multiple failures as I tried to work the thing. HAHA.


Anyhow, as much as I would like to blabber on about the sewing machine thing, I must get ready for school. It's 8:19am and school starts at 11am today. I still have to read for a report I'll be doing later on this afternoon. Not to mention do a little washing as well. :D

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment