Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Only Cause I Haven't Been Blogging Lately

I guess it's true what people say about...
UCK. I forgot what I was supposed to blog about. I swear, this has been relentlessly happening to me, over and over again. It's sickening. Take my word for it, it was an exceptionally stimulating topic. And I forgot all about it. Fishsticks and gumballs, just look at that opener. I had it right within my grasp and now, it's gone. It went swirling down its way to oblivion, never to be heard from ever again.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?

Anyhow, it is of the least importance. There's nothing that can be done now. GOSH, I NEED TO WRITE THESE THOUGHTS DOWN. They escape just as easily as they come. FISHBALLS. D<

Righteo, now that I've taken that off my chest, let's talk business. Haha.
I'm studying for Law. :D
Okay, so, maybe I made it sound much more pleasant than it really is. It's actually a tad bit more tedious than I give it credit for. We need to discuss a real ongoing (I think) case in class today and I've yet to cover the basics. Heck, I don't even know what the case is about. Haha. I'll read up on that later, I suppose. Now, I should bathe. HAHA.

Atrocious how people tend to announce their -- uhm, now do I put this -- "bath-oriented" routines. Maybe it's just me but when people say such, my mind immediately generates an awful, awful mental picture of them scrubbing themselves down in the bath. HAHAHAHA. Malice set aside, based on how I imagine things, it is definitely not as perverted as it sounds. HAHA. I ASSURE YOU.

Oh gosh, that was awkward.
HAHA.

Now, I shall scurry on along and, yes, bathe. HAHA.
ETA: 2 hours and 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment