Sunday, May 01, 2011

Windows 7 Ultimate

I just simply need to get this off my chest and tell someone. MY LAPTOP'S NOW RUNNING ON WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE. And, it's making me a happy lemur. :D Haha. Here are before and after screenshots. SEE THE DIFFERENCE.


Before


After

Notice now incredibly slicker it looks now. And I've added the Rainmeter. I highly recommend that everyone gets it. It's beyond awesome. :D

Besides that, my day today has been, otherwise, quite eventless. HAHA. However, I have no regrets. I've been home trying to configure my desktop and such. Seeing as to how I don't how much about desktop customization, you can only imagine the effort I've put into it. But I'm proud and, my gosh, all my efforts were all worth it. I can so totally bring my laptop anywhere now and flaunt my awesome desktop. HAHA.

Well then, I had better study for my PS class now. I've got to memorize the Bill of Rights, Section 1-18 or so. Wish me luck! :D I ask for your prayers. :) 

P.S: Facebook got the better of me. My account has been reactived.

No comments:

Post a Comment