Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm a Hufflepuff


I am AshHorn44 and I am a Hufflepuff.
You can't get any better than that.
No, actually, you most certainly can. Haha.
I should have been in Gryffindor.

Oh, sorting hat, dear sorting hat, you think you know everything.
I'm afraid you've made a grave mistake about this one; about me.

Aaron's in Gryffindor.
Daniella's in Gryffindor.
Mark's in Ravenclaw.
Jessie's in Ravenclaw.
Clydie is, most likely, in Ravenclaw as well.
And I'm in Hufflepuff. |:
WOE IS ME.

In any bizarre case you're not a Harry Potter fan, for reasons I would never understand, please allow me to bore you as I rattle on about Hogwarts' business, you incompetent muggle.

Haha, only joking. Muggles are love. Sort of. LOL. Them ordinary folk, pshaw. Hahaha.

Hufflepuff is currently the house with the most number of members but even so, we remain to have the least amount of points.
And to think having the largest population amongst the other three should come as an advantage, but noooo. Hufflepuff houses people of too little care to even give the slightest snot about even winning this thing. Fishsticks. |:
We're done for, I tell you. DONEEEE FOR.


Anyway, moving on along now.
I've come to accept the inevitable; we positively won't be winning any house cups soon. Maybe when the Wizard's Duel feature is up and running again, things will get better.
There is hope for us yet. :D

Haha, look at me making such a fuss over Pottermore.
Quaintly endearing, isn't it? HAHAHA.

I'd brew potions to help earn house points but it just takes too long to make them; up to almost two, almost three hours even. I'm sorry Rowling, but I have my life to live. LOL.

I can't wait till they're done with the second book.
Take it from me, Pottermore is quite the experience. It's Harry Potter like you've never seen before.

If you have an early access account, I'm AshThorn44, let's be friends! :D
If not then, let's be friends all the same. Haha.

Pottermore will be taking in regular registrations some time in October.
For those who haven't accounts yet, see you then! :D
HUZZZZZAAAAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment