Friday, February 03, 2012

Good Music, Good Vibes

I'm just sitting here, minding my own business, listening to good music as I wait for time to pass. Do you want to know what I'm craving for? :D


Doesn't that look just scrumptious? :D
Now, let me show to you my cousins.

A cute bunch, aren't they? My arm looks deformed. HAHA. Those were taken with my laptop's webcam so please pardon the poor quality and bad lighting. It was my aunt's birthday last January 25 so Jason and I went over for a mini-reunion after two long years of almost zero communication.

I guess it's safe to assume that I am deliriously content with my life. Note it's deliriously content and not deliriously happy. My grades could be better and there are things I would rather have differently but, overall, things are monumentally better.  Relationships with my friends are improving. After bailing on my phone and Facebook earlier this year, I thought for sure they'd never want to talk to me again. LOL.

I'm currently having problems managing my time though, especially with my birthday just around the bend. Friends want to hang out and I don't exactly have the time. I'm tired almost all the time and, on occasion, I get sad for no particular reason. But one learn to get by.

It would be lovely if I got to talk to Henk more often too. |:

Alrighty, I better get scanning. Fleur requested that I scan some of her drawings to put up on DA (DeviantArt). She got me drawing again yesterday. Her enthusiasm sparked my enthusiasm  and my enthusiasm sparked Jason's. Domino effect! Haha.


We had Chicken Enchillada for dinner at Blugre's yesterday and Jason drew around my unfinished sketch while we waited for our order. Forgive the heinous lighting, it was dim at the cafe. :)) Do check out the website when you have the time. They have this insane, catchy theme song on loop. You should know that I'm now dancing to it in my seat. HAHA.

This is what I hear:
I love espresso, I love latte
I love mocha... cat's papuccino? LOL.
I love choco, I love... cow milk? HAHAHAHA.

MOVING ON. HAHA.
I must get ready school.

2 comments

  1. hey ninja.. I just wanna say Advance Happy Birthday in case I didn't go online on that day.. anyways.. if you ever go to Blugre (and hear that cute silly song again) will you invite me? I'm looking for someone to be with in a coffee shop..


    (and yeah that dessert is mouth watering... what if I'll make you an almond brittle crust with chantilly cream? pm me your number on fb so that whenever we have an excess food in our practice I'll text you to drop by in our school so that you could have them...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd reply to you here but, lol, TO FACEBOK! :D

    But in any case you do happen to chance on this reply of mine, HI! ♥ Hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete