Friday, February 17, 2012

Mochi! ♥

Yay! :D I finally have the time to sit down and properly blog. :))
But really, the only reason I am now here before you is simply because I can't find the drill anywhere. Otherwise, I would definitely rather drill holes for those curtain rods I've been wanting to install for the longest time. I thought blogging would be the perfect thing to help me take my mind off the frustration.

Nuggets, I was so looking forward to finally having the curtains up. |:
It isn't simply a matter of aesthetic purposes anymore. If it were, I most certainly could wait. We have neighbors moving in the house next door. Without curtains, we're left exposed. I don't just want them up, I NEED them up. For the sake of privacy.

I guess I'll have to wait on grandpa to pinpoint me to it. Although, I highly doubt he'd even let me lay my hands on it considering how much of a klutz I've led him to believe I am. LOL. Regardless, I will ask.

Till then, I suppose I could talk about my life and divulge how wonderful it's going with monstrous heaps of shamelessness. LOL. Or not.

Today, right now,  my brother is having his Junior Prom.
If things are coming together as planned, I believe they should be a about an hour or so into the event. It's a crying shame I'm not there. It's being held at Grand Regal and the school had a handful of hotel rooms reserved for the students. I was just dying to check out the room he got.

But bah, I suppose things turned out for the better.
It's his night tonight and I wouldn't want to intrude on that.
He's had enough of me at home. Hahaha.

So, here I am, home alone this evening.
Since I'm trying to be a tad bit more studious for finals, I should get to working on homework. :))

Jason got me mochis so I'm set for the night. :D
It took a lot of concentration to control myself from eating my blue mochi. The only legitimately functional camera is with Jason so I had to rely on my laptop's webcam to get snapshots of anything. Today was one of the rare occasions that I actually turned my laptop off - it took a while to start up.

I just let my mind wander off for a measly second and there I found myself, teeth deep into the poor thing. :)) Hence, this picture of a sad, deformed blue mochi I by now have already consumed whole. LOL.


The other night, Aaron surprised me with a picture that I cannot forgive myself for not saving. |: I'll ask for it later and sneak it here. :> But anyhoo, it was picture of me and him together. :D  with this.


We've been too preoccupied with so many other random things to even realize we long could've photoshopped a picture of us meeting. At least I've been anyway. :)) So, I proceeded to photoshop a picture of my own. :D


IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! :'D It's anything but convincing with the bad shadowing and uneven color saturation but it's good enough. :D Yayyyy! Hahaha.

Aaron is definitely in my list of people I simply MUST meet the first thing I step foot on Singapore. Until then, these make splendid creative alternatives. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment