Monday, February 13, 2012

A Not So Decent Post

Only 2 more hours till Valentine's! :D Though, it's pretty sad since our school will be having regular classes while all the others have theirs canceled for the whole day. Unfair, isn't it? :))

At least, for today, my section had a day's rest. S'all good. :D Even if I'd still much prefer that we have the day off tomorrow as well. :)) Jasmine, a close friend of mine from high school, and a few of her classmates from Davao Doctor's College will be out swimming while we people in Ateneo have class. D: I desperately wanted to join them too. ): 

LOL. I'm suddenly not in the mood to blog. 
The pictures I took at the recollection today are disappointing, you see. It's not that they were all ugly or bad. The group shots actually turned out rather splendid. But that's exactly it, only the group shots turned out pretty. Pretty enough to not need editing, that is. If I had a better camera, this never would have happened. 

Maybe I'll blog about it some other time when I feel better about them. LOL.

Darn these mood swings of mine.
I'm going to lock myself in my bedroom and cut out recipes of dishes I plan to teach myself how to cook.

Here's the painting I made during the recollection.


And these are scans of my latest drawings to hopefully make up for my laziness. 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment