Sunday, February 12, 2012

Testing Stuff Out


Woot! Let’s do this thing. :D
Currently, I am writing this blog post on Windows Live Writer.
Just so everyone knows, I FEEL SO COOL AND PRODUCTIVE. Hahaha.

Plenty of things have happened since the last time I’ve blogged; things I have regretfully forgotten to blog about. I'll attempt to summarize things for you guys. Although, I'm afraid I'll have to keep things dreadfully brief since I've yet to pack for our recollection tomorrow. I'm just so excited for it, to be honest. Recollections have just got to be one of be few perks of being in a Jesuit/Christian school I enjoy. Other than having no school on Christian holidays, recollections are, for me, just about hands down the best thing. C'mon, it's an entire day of no classes. You get whisked away with your classmates to a far distant land you probably have never been to before and you don't even have to be in uniform. It's awesome. But it could very well only be me. :))

I just really like the idea of postponing lessons and having the freedom of wearing anything other than our uniform. LOL. Honestly, wouldn't anyone? Haha.

Bah, it's almost midnight.
I NEED TO PACK. D:

I guess I'll have to continue this some other time. |:

Things I ought to blog about:
- February 7: My birthday
- "Pre-Valentine's" hang-out/celebration
- February 11: NSTP tree planting
- Jason's prom
- My new hair color? :))

Fiddly-doo.
Good night to you. :)

By the way, I stopped blogging on Live Writer midway through cause I've concluded that it's ugly and I don't want to use it. LOL.

I'm so happy that they've fixed the HTML preview for the new Blogger interface. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment