Thursday, May 24, 2012

I want someone I can go to, someone I can tell my secrets to, someone who won't judge me for mistakes I've made, for the mistakes I will continue to make.
I want someone who understands, who hears, not just listens. 
I want someone who wipes my tears away.
I want someone who needs me.

I want someone who fights for me.

I want someone who loves me.

It's about time I take all these ideals of love and be them, to be the person I would want to find.

And so, let's revise that.

I will be someone who people can go to, someone who people can tell secrets to, someone who won't judge people for mistakes they done, for the mistakes they will continue to make.
I will be someone who understands, who hears, not just listens.

I will wipe tears away.
I will need.
I will fight.
I will love.


I have made this my mission once but I forgot.
Cause this little head of mine won't let me finish what I start.

It's in our selfish human nature to crave the love we want.
So much so, we forget to give it.
For it's the kind of love that the world needs and but drastically lacks.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Have the love you want to receive.

The world cannot give love that it doesn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment