Saturday, June 30, 2012

Silly Ramblings

There's not enough people who care in the world so I will not stop.

I am confident that someone will in fact love me as much as I will love them so there is no need to fret over whether if the love I give people will be reciprocated or not. It's not about me. It should not be about me. It's about the people who need love in their lives, who just need someone to care. I shouldn't let the fear of being unloved hinder me from giving all I have because everybody deserves to be loved.

I want as much people to understand that.
And hopefully, when they do, they will be driven to want the same for other people.

I know someone out there's waiting for me and I am not just exactly what they need but also exactly what they want. I have no reason to worry or to fear.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me.
I am someone's idea of wonderful.

I just need to keep believing that.

I got myself a little notebook that I have covered with floral paper and stuck this quote on:

Be soft.
Do not let the world make you hard.
Do not let the pain make you hate.
Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.
Take pride that even though the rest of the world might disagree,
you still believe it to be a beautiful place.


It's pretty, isn't it? :D
I just now decided that it will be my little notebook of encouragement where will write down reminders that I can read to get me through the day.

I thank Shishi for sharing with me the idea of writing down stuff. :3

I will close this post off with links to meaningful reads. I wish I had more but, lol, these are all I've got at the moment. :))

How to Stop Procrastinating
The First Step in Finding Meaning For Your Life
Ten Ways to Feel Better About The World
Make Yourself Feel Better

Good night! ♥
Stay ridiculously amazing. :D

2 comments

  1. that is also what I did to my own planner and it really helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps a lot, right? :D

    The notebook I bought was of poor quality though. The pages are coming out. IT'S NOT DURABLE ENOUGH. :))



    I'll get a new notebook. :D

    ReplyDelete