Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Rainbow Flowers

I hate it when I'm depressed.
Or, say, to be less drastic, sad.

I now declare that I will devote my time to doing things that do my soul good. I will write to people I want to write to, I will draw, I will study and I will dance.

I will make rainbow flowers! :D Maybe for when I go visit mom next week. :D
I'll make happy things. :)

I started making poems yesterday and it came out real bitter. HAHA.
It's barely done and it doesn't really talk about anything in particular but here it is.

Remnants of hurt swell at the throat
As fragile little things, who are we to gloat?
Of love attained and fortune acquired
How does our heart know it's what's truly desired?

Why do we love? Why do we feel?
When so little of it, we're sure is real
What is love? An illusion is all I think of it
Cause quite honestly, people define it only as they see fit

Hopeless and lost, love leaves us most
Wrenched is the heart to burden its host

Pain and sorrow is all the heart has come to know
Down much farther we continue to go
Lower and lower, we proceed to sink
As we descend, gone is our ability to think

How do we know what's worth it or not?
How is it measured? With a ruler? With a cup?

HAHAHA. Oh how I like it when things rhyme. :))
This signals a red flag! I need to make amends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment