Monday, September 24, 2012

Animation

Hello there, you beautiful human being, you. :))
I've finished watching all 9 episodes of Salad Fingers the other day.
Admittedly, it's awfully disturbing. I don't even know how I managed to sit through all of it. LOL.

Here we have the first episode.
Viewer discretion is highly advised, lol.



I've been very much drawn to dark, scary things lately. Being an ardent fan of Tim Burton's work, I guess I always have been. I just find them massively interesting. I've explained this to a friend once before. I like dark things cause they tend to have such great back stories to them.

All this began with me wanting to learn animation. I browsed through Youtube to hopefully figure out what sort of style I'd like to adopt.

I think I might want to get into 3D animation.



But be it in 2D or 3D, I am quite certain I wouldn't want it to have much dialog. If possible, I'd rather it not have any dialog at all.





I have a long way to go.
I haven't a clue on how to animate yet. :))

1 comment

  1. I dare you to read Vampire Hunter: Abraham Lincoln..by Sethe it's awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete