Sunday, September 02, 2012

Garbage Bag Dress

I was trying to clean the house this afternoon.
So there I was, with a broom and large garbage bag ready.
I looked at that garbage bag and I laughed at how ridiculously large it was. It was ginormous. I laughed even more thinking that if I ever had to stash a body away somewhere, it would be perfect for it. LOL. It was just so impossibly big.

And with that thought, instead of cleaning, I made a dress out of that garbage bag. Once I found out that I could fit right in, I just had to. HAHA.

I felt like a princess. :3
I used an ironed Mcdonald's plastic bag for the front since I had several sheets of them lying around for the plastic wallet I intended to make. It was a long 'dress' but I couldn't take a full-length shot on my own and my brother refused to partake in any of my shenanigans. LOL.

Today was a fun day. :D
And I have a new dress. HAHA.
I guess that could count as an achievement. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment