Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Snow White Challenge

I may not be the fairest maiden of the land but pretending that I am sure is fun. :))
For this year's Halloween, I'll be Snow White. LOL. I look ghastly pale but it goes with the theme.
Snow White does have skin as white as snow, does she not?



It's perfect. LOL. I take such bad pictures with my phone.
I got so frustrated while editing cause, unlike the pictures I used to take with my digital camera, the resolution for this photo is so low. Well, it's not too horrible, I suppose, but it's grainy.

I'll save for a new digicam.

This is what I do when I'm sad. I put on make up, take pictures of myself and edit them on photoshop. :)) And since I couldn't see why not, I went on ahead and revamped my blog layout as well. Woohoo! More photoshop!~




I want my blog to be a happy place, a space that's homy and fun. But until I get a good concept going, I'll settle with this. It already feels a wee bit more personal. :D

2 comments

  1. I fall in love with your blog every single time i come here! OMW!
    I love the new colors and banner! Congrats :)
    love,
    http://itsupside-down.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember me? OMW, i thought you would never know who i am. It's been so long since we last talk. Well, i'm good! How are you?
    love, http://itsupside-down.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete