Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Morning Light Art Gallery & Shop

I used to always complain about how little to no good art stores there are here in Davao. If you had thought the same, well, you're in for a treat. :3 Fellow artists, I present to you the Morning Light Art Gallery & Shop.
Lo and behold! Never did I think there existed such a lovely place here in Davao. I got too excited for my own good and my first reflex was to drop everything and explore. I was really only able to take three pictures before working myself into a frenzy. But all is good and well -- They have a Facebook page here where you can find more pictures of the place and the things they sell as well as the store's address and its store hours. C:

This is by far the only place I know of that sells masking fluid, both removable and permanent sorts. It was the first thing I grabbed. I know I could have just bought it online but, I don't know, I don't trust the internet. ((:

If you happen to know of any other good art stores, please do share them. I'd love to know. C:
Maybe we could go together. :D


4 comments

  1. Hi. Thank you so much for sharing! Now I don't have to search for art materials online. Where is this art store located in Davao?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's at Marfori :D Here's a map thing from their Facebook page to help you locate it :)
    It's sincerely a lovely place and I do hope you enjoy your visit there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joey! hopefully we could go there together! miss you a lot! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to visit this place during the Milo marathon in Davao. 2 in 1 trip! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete