Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Airplanes in the Night Sky are Shooting Stars




And as I said when I showed Aaron this picture, "I never knew we had a scientific term for that". But apparently, as you can see, we do. You see that? Knowledge has been shared and, therefore, making us both slightly smarter. :D Hahahaha. Oh goodness, I am certainly not passing off a chance to use this. Little do people realize, this comes as a rather common occurrence. We feel it yet we're unable to properly identify what it exactly is. It's like, you know, that plastic tip that shoelaces bear. We're aware of their existence but we haven't really a name for them. YES, precisely like that. :D

Although, even as I am now currently informed of what we call 'Lypophrenia', I doubt I will be able to ever use it in casual conversations. It would go something like this:

Me: Hey, I'm in a state of Lypophrenia.
Person: Lypo-what?

Evidently, I'll end up explaining what it is anyway; absolutely pointless. And besides, if you were to ask me for the said term in a couple of hours time, I will have, most probably, had already forgotten it by then. Hahaha, yeah. My brain's retaining power is that of a goldfish. :D

Did you know that it takes, theoretically, forever for McDonald's fries to break down? It's weird. And here's a video to support my stand. A word of caution: This is not for the faint of heart. Or rather, for people who actually enjoy eating at McDonalds'; this might ruin it for you bad. Though, if you've a thing for rotting food then, by all means, watch it. :D




I was, in my extreme state of boredom, browsing through good ol' Facebook when I came across this one page. It was entitled 'See the TRUTH about McDonalds!'. Of course, I was intrigued. But seeing as I've gradually come to believe whatever Facebook says is a lie, I refused to 'like' the thing and did some research of my own. Hence, the video. :D

And here's a fail of theirs.



Yup. That's a chicken head, alright. I got that off Youtube. It was from this measly fifteen second video so I took a screenshot and made a picture out of it.

Since we're on the topic of fast-food, I am never going to eat at KFC again, ever. If you've even an ounce of the sense of gratitude for life, after watching the following video, you'd never again want to set food into that restaurant. Watching it broke my heart. D:




KFC, you're a bad person. D:

Hey you know, I've always wanted to wear those plate armors. Don't you think they look cool? I sure think they do. :D I could then maybe Joanna-ify it and make it frilly. Or, add flowers and the like. HAHA. I would be the 20th century's very own plate armored princess! Or somewhat like that. LOL! :D

2 comments

  1. The handwriting really makes the picture...I don't why I just really like it, especially with the quilt in the background

    ReplyDelete