Monday, June 27, 2011

In Desperate Need of Caffeine

Dear people who tag on my tagbox,
Can you not tell from these posts I write that I, under strict circumstances, speak English and, more importantly, do not speak Malay? ): I know I may look the part but hey, I am not a Malay nor do I understand Bahasa. Please leave messages in English next time, alright? :) Cause, I'm afraid I would not be able to reply to your tags if you don't 
Love, Joanna.
You know, I can't tell if my tags are from real people anymore.
I've actually a sinking feeling they're all bots. LOL. Sad me.

It's an all-nighter for me, everyone.
I can barely keep my eyes open.
My upper eyelids are on their way to meet with my lower eyelids and once they do, I will be forced to drift to sleep.
They're halfway there!

I've got to go brew myself a cup of coffee.
LOLJK. I don't know how to brew coffee.
I use typical 3-in-1 sachets. :D
Which we're, as of now, sadly void of.
Fishsticks. |:

No comments:

Post a Comment