Monday, July 11, 2011

I Ran Out of Titles


Hey there, blog.
Now, don't you think that picture is just the most precious thing? :D

I've been up since a little over 8pm and now, I'm sleepy all over again. Funny what barely an hour of Volleyball can do to such an unhealthy fellow such as myself. Haha. I bought a Volleyball ball and practiced doing bump passes as soon as I got home. After which, I bathed and took a nappy nap before being startled awake by Jason to help him with this Math project of his.

I was put in-charge of this here map diagram thingamabob. Can't say I'm too proud of it though. I had little time to work on it. Bleh. And now, here I am, blogging.

I was supposed to study for my programming class and Calculus but hey, heck with that. LOL.
I haven't the mood.

I had my Biology exam today; my first exam this week.
It t'was average, I suppose. I believe it would have had the potential to be way easier if I had actually studied for it. LOL. Oh well. My next exam is not till next week. I have the rest of this week to prepare and review, basically, mug. Yay.

Earlier this afternoon, right after school, I bought a box of cheesecakes from Lachi's, that of which now only has 3 out of a total of 9 cheesecakes remaining. I know, Jason and I are such gluttonous bums. LOLJK. But not really. Haha. Yup, they're just that good. :D

You know, I feel boring. I've been feeling awfully boring for quite some time now, actually.
No, I don't feel bored. I feel boring, uninteresting, dull. LOL. This is very sad news. Though, I think I know why.

Something's been bothering me. And I've reason to believe it's quite serious indeed.
It's all I can think about and, honestly, it's starting to genuinely scare me.
I'll try figuring things out after exam week.
I need to set my priorities, no matter how difficult that seemingly is.

I wrote this blog post cause I had felt the need to rant.
LOL. I guess we'll have none of that. Good night, everyone.
Have pleasant dreams. :)

Today, I started on 'A Separate Peace'.

No comments:

Post a Comment