Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Balloon Painting

Jasmine is supposed to come over to balloon paint but I highly doubt anything's going to happen at all today because, for one thing, I haven't bought the balloons nor the darts yet. HAHA. Goodness me, it's a shame we'll have to put this off until another day. It sounds like such fun. I could always rush out later. The day is still young.


Balloon painting with darts!

She gave me a belated birthday present the other day and, by george, it's lovely. It says 'jo' but Jasmine and I had both agreed that it looks like 'go' more than anything. It does, doesn't it? :)) But, pshaw, details. Haha. I like it.


I've been such a bum these couple of days, ridiculously so, with today not being an exception. I've just been home, lining and coloring stuff with Aaron over MSN. Apparently, being lazy only feels half as bad when you're at it with a friend. :)) Much less at times even.

Stuff I did









Stuff Ron did










We got to practice the craft of lining on Sai so I guess not all is at loss. :D
Aaron and I are currently working on a duet cover of 'Never Going to Give You Up' cause we were never able to see through the other duet covers we had previously planned in the past two years. LOL.

Enrollment for summer classes in college starts today.
I'm not even sure if I want to go for any.

No comments:

Post a Comment