Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Panic Button

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how helplessly depressed I am capable of making myself and how much worse I would then feel for being so depressed in the first place, if that made sense. :))

And so, having had said such, I have devised a little something in hopes of maybe helping myself through these dreaded situations as they come. The Panic Button. :D




When clicked, I'll be made to choose between two folders of which consists of images I have personally hand-picked for the corresponding predicaments. 


They're my happy folders, in a way. Cause in them are motivational pictures and quotes, screenshots of loving words from my friends and family and basically anything and everything that I find makes me happy. :D I've been scavenging through heaps of files, both online and offline, for happy things I could put in them and it's honestly a chore, lol. But I think it will prove to be worth my while. :D 

I just need a little reminding sometimes, that I am more than what I am going through.
If you have any happy things you'd like to share, you're more than welcome to. :D
Good evening! :)

2 comments