Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yes, it's a bunny and his name is Rey :D



"I'm not angry at you because of what you did, I'm angry at you because you've hurt me."
But Joanna, ponder on this for a sec. You're angry, aren't you? Why are you angry? Because he had hurt you? Isn't 'hurt' a verb? So, technically, doesn't that mean that you're still angry at what he did with 'that' referring to hurting you?

LOL! Joanna, you don't make sense sometimes.
Yeah, I was just thinking out loud.

Anyhow, haha, a very good evening to all of you. :D I find the oddest times to blog. Especially now, for example, I've got tons of homework to be done and yet I'm here, blogging. But eh, I figured that blogging would help me relieve some of the stress of school and what not. If I ever am to waste my time not doing the things that I ought to be doing, why not be productive, yes? :D

Now, I will bore you with school work. :D
Alright, so tomorrow, I'll be having English, Math, my programming major, History and Literature. I sometimes kind of wish that my subjects were better spread out throughout the day since my classes are immediately after one another and it's very hectic on my part. Plus, I've also gotten so used to having at least an hour for lunch; it's steamed down to 20 minutes tops now. With such ample time to eat and for leisure, I usually would have to restrain myself from heading downstairs to the canteen cause I know very well, especially if I were to meet up with my friends, that I would just slack there. LOL. My minutes are always numbered.

Often times, I barely even have the time to prepare for my classes. You know, like that extra time you have just before class when you read up on the proposed subject matter to be discussed or even to work on assignments or practice for your reports? Yeah, I don't have that. Not as much as I would like to have anyway. And that's for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the rest of my second semester. I guess having my day end at 2:30pm is already a consolation. It's that one thing I look forward to every MWFs. :D

This would have to be the SECOND time I've found myself ranting about my shortened breaks. I guess it's just taking that long for all of it to sink in, lol. Forgive me.

Literature is honestly not as hard as people make it out to be. I'm so grateful that the subject is not entirely focused on the vernacular or otherwise I think I would have to drop it. Haha.

OH. And before I forget, I got Lor a rabbit yesterday. :) It's just the most precious little thing ever. :D
His name is Rey.




Click to enlarge Rey! :D Haha. Lor and I named him Rey cause, it might not seem as obvious in the picture but, Rey's 'grey'. And grey rabbits are, in a way, 'rare'.
Rare + Grey = Rey.

Yes, we're adorable. HAHA. :D We bought him a girlfriend rabbit but I hadn't the chance to snap a picture of them cause my phone died on me. LOL. Oh well. Both of them are now residing at Lor's. Gosh, I miss them already. Hahaha. Oh gosh, if only you had seen them together. I dare say it was incredibly video worthy. ASFJAFKJASF. THEY SO CUTE! :DDD

I'll just leave this post as it is since I've really got to get working on some stuff. I'll be a co-host at Sam's church tomorrow so I had better start preparing at least something. I'm going to cover the topic of Christmas and what it's really all about and stuff. Wish me luck. :D I'm real anxious about it. I'm really not much of a talk-in-front-of-a-ton-of-people kind of person. LOL! Oh and hey, this goes out to Aaron, who got a new computer. Congratulations. HAHAHAHA. :D

It's so unfair how I never seem to have enough time to blog about everything that I intend to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment