Friday, November 26, 2010

Moved to New Blogger

There we have it, I've finally taken the time to sit myself down long enough to convert my blog to the new blogger template thing. I'd have to admit though, this could take some getting used to. The predefined tags I am so comfortably familiar with aren't applicable to this layout system so it's back to the basics. Welcome back, long hours of absolute puzzlement. I hope the net provides me with enough resources.

I don't really understand how the archives work here on so, naturally, I'm having quite a problem adding them in. It isn't like the old blogger whereby you've got simple, straightforward and convenient tags like [blogger] and what not. Everything feels a whole like it did back when I started out with HTML; lost. On a brighter note, the 'older posts' and 'newer posts' links are up and running and fully functional. :D That was actually the main reason why I was so determined to have my blog converted in the first place. SO I'M GOOD. LOL. :D Heck with everything else. For now. Hahaha. I'm taking it nice and slow, no need to rush. :)

I learned something today. Woot. :D Though, I just kind of, sort of, wish that I could use what I just learned in school. If only programming were this fun. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment