Saturday, April 07, 2012

The Quiet Place



It's beyond words, at least beyond that of mine. It's a poem that I think everybody should hear so people can learn to be comfortable with loneliness, so they can see that it isn't as bad as they think. And perhaps, just maybe, less people would be sad because of it.

If you, on the other hand, seem to be anything but alone and would want to be even for a measly minute, here's a place you can go. The Quiet Place. :) But, alone or not, you should still click it cause, in my personal opinion, everyone needs a little quiet time every now and then. :D

Aaaaaaand, if you're feeling down in the dumps today, here's 51 seconds of me making a complete fool of myself. LOL.

I hope you found it more entertaining than it is awkward. :))
Happy face! :)

Oh and,
A HAPPY EASTER! :D

Speaking of Easter, never before in my life have I realized how much I was deprived of as a child more than I did today. Jason and I were out at Gmall and they had this quaint egg painting thing going on and I just got so excited. Insanely even. If it weren't for the tiny seats and tables and Jason throwing at me funny looks, I would have seriously gone for it.

Anyway, I suppose it was a good thing that I didn't. I felt that I wouldn't be able to get to my egg painting without being heavily scrutinized by the public. :)) The only consolation I can say I got from today was being bought cotton candy. LOL.

I will no longer question why people often mistake me as the younger sister. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment