Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Cookies!


Never before have I baked (and consumed) cookies as many as I have during the span of these past few months of quarantine. 

I've lost track of what batch these cookies even are. I'm not going to lie - I love taking photos of them even though they all relatively look the same every time I make them. Hahaha. I like to pretend that I'm selling them. I edited this for my personal benefit but here's the recipe for anyone interested. Adjust it to your liking because I certainly did.


 I've been enjoying it doubly lately ever since my little brother began making a little game out of eating these. He randomly asks me throughout the day if I've completed anything at all. If I had, he'd pat my head, jovially exclaim 'good job', and hand me a cookie. If I hadn't, he waits until I do. He does it every single time and it's honestly the most precious thing. I now do the same and I refuse to have cookies any other way! Hahaha.

Have any of you found ways to make consuming treats a little more fun for yourselves? Or ways of just generally making anything more fun? It seems trivial but I honestly couldn't recommend it more. It's moments like these that have helped get me by and made everything feel that much lighter. I hope joy always finds you!




No comments:

Post a Comment