Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birdie in the House

And no, I'm not referring to big bird.


If you've been following me on Twitter, you would've noticed that I was tweeting about a bird being in the house. Well, I wasn't being metaphorical; there really was one. And up there's a picture of it. I never really got close enough to get a good shot since I was extremely cautious in approaching it; I was afraid it might poke my eye out or something for having had kept it captive for so long. So, I've taken the liberty of photoshopping a zoomed in picture of it so as everyone might be able to appreciate its beauty as accurately as I can. :D I think I might've screwed it a bit. It looks rather pixelled and what not. But hey, at least the vibrancy of the colors is evident. :D

I'm going to set it free now. :D
And I guess this signals the end of this post. I don't really feel like blogging about anything else today.

1 comment