Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Motorbikes Should Have Their Own Lanes

Oh hey, get this, our car met with an accident with a motorbike yesterday; the front's a mess. I'd relay what had happened but the story has gone pretty stale. After a grueling three hours of looking for a motorbike repair shop that accommodates insurances this morning, the excitement of it all kind of wore out. LOL. But anyhow, I'll put up some pictures of our car's front whenever I may. Pictures are after all worth a thousand words. Later on tomorrow, I'm going to have to head for school at a much earlier time in order to get to the police station by 7am and then to school by 7:40am. We need to get a police report filed before we can tap on to any of our insurance money. We need that so as to get the motorbike we busted fixed. The police office who is in charge of our case is on duty from 8am to 8pm so we're going to have to catch him in the morning or all of it would then have to wait yet again another day. It's not very negotiable.

Other than that, the rest of today went rather well. I went shopping for kitchen utensils and other household stuff. Oh gee, I'm such a home buddy. Haha. I bought this precious heart mold thing. I had actually bought one late last month but I just had to get these ones cause they were of a much better defined heart shape. They're gorgeous. I'm so making scrambled eggs with these in the morning. :DDD

ALRIGHT. I'll let you in on more updates and what not later on. I'm real sleepy and I need to get some things done before I sleep. I guess I'm going to have less than 6 hours of sleep yet again. Gosh college life, you leave me so little time to do the things I love.

Good night, everyone.
Chow.

4 comments

  1. Wow, really? That's shocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What school do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site, but honestly tell you that you need more for him to monitor those who commented with your records

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon #1: Yeah, it was awful. Though, things are doing better now. The motorbike's fixed. The car's up next. :D

    Gwen: Oh, I go to Ateneo de Davao University College, taking up BS-COMSCI. :D

    ReplyDelete