Monday, October 31, 2011

A Futile Attempt to Be Healthy


I plan to scavenge though the entirety of the storage room and of basically the whole house for crayons I will never probably use and do this. I will not rest until I've searched every nook and cranny and have nothing possibly turnable left unturned for all of these shades. And if I so happen to lack any, I will buy myself a brand new crayon set just for the very sake of it. MARK MY WORDS, I WILL DO THIS. Eventually. Hahahaha. And then, I shall finally have a beautiful piece to hang up on the wall. :D I'm rather brilliant, aren't I? :3 LOL.

I'm on my laptop this fine morning cause I want to share with world how much of a fail I am. HAHA. So, get this. I just got back from a morning jog and guess what? 5 minutes into it and I was walking, panting like the unhealthy slab of meat that I am. LOL. Unfortunately enough, the exact same thing happened last night when I attempted to jog on the spot. 5 minutes, I lasted for only yet another measly 5 minutes. I feel oh so horribly unfit right now. Good gravy.

See that? Good gravy. I've gotten so unhealthy that even my expressions have become somewhat related to food. LOL. Pity, pity. Although, I will not deny the fact that I am tremendously proud of myself for having even jogged at all. It might not be much but hey, at least I've started somewhere, yes? :D 5 minutes + 5 minutes = 10 minutes of awesome. I think I'm good. :D Hahahaha. :3

Getting a diet partner would certainly help; I'm all too easily demotivated when it comes to these things. Being the 'googler' (Haha) I am, I've read through fitness articles and I found this one to be particularly encouraging, and not to mention amazing adequate. It was rather reassuring to know that Kristen's, the writer of the said post, first jogging session lasted for only about 10 seconds. Heck, I'm not so healthy after all. HAHA.

Well, I suppose all's going quite splendidly. I'll start afresh tomorrow and, if my body's able, maybe I'll up my jogging time to 10 minutes or so. :D I wonder how I'll keep this up once the new semester starts; I'm rather loaded. With 28/30 units, I expect to be constantly knee deep in school work. I guess I may otherwise need to cut down on my internet time. But I suppose it won't be so bad. I still have my Sundays; I could always blog then. :D School feels so fancy with the online enrollment finally set up.


Oh hey, look at that. I still only have 25 units. I forgot that I haven't loaded my Calculus yet. But if I did, I'd actually have 30 units since it's a 5 unit subject. 25 + 5 is apparently, according to me, 28. HAHA. Math fail. And I call myself a Computer Science student. Haha. I'm not even sure if it'll be available this semester so I might need to take it up in summer or maybe even in third year. So, without Calculus, I guess it won't be so bad after all. :D

I don't know if I should be too proud of myself but I vandalized my wall. LOL.
Those who have read my previous post should know that I had just finished painting my walls a gorgeous crisp white. Well, it's not exactly done just yet but it's good enough. I can bare having 1/5 of the room left unpainted until summer when I will probably start work on it again.

Since I was generally just really too much of a cheapskate bum to spend money on any proper wall decoration, lol, I came up with the extraordinarily ingenious idea of doodling on it. For most of my life, I've been doodling. I doodle on my books, I doodle on my worksheets, I doodle on my exam papers. And hey, how much different could it be doodling on my wall? HAHA.

I promise pictures of it when I'm through. :D
And I randomly present you results from a personality survey I recently took.
Good gosh, I love these things, lol. I don't know if there's actually any truth in this but hey, I still pretty much enjoy taking them. Haha.

Slumber awaits for I actually had only under 4 hours of sleep.
Lol, I'm so abusive for forcing myself to jog anyway.


Introspective
You like your own company; you're a very interesting person. Tracking your own mental processes, knowing what you're thinking and why you do what you do, is important to you. Often, what's going on in your mind is more compelling than what's going on outside. For the most part, those with a high score on the "introspective" trait enjoy reading, taking long walks, learning new things, and other solitary activities.

You are not someone who is constantly looking to be among a group of friends; you never feel bored when you are by yourself.

Sympathetic

You have a knack for knowing what's going on in the hearts and minds of those around you, without their having to tell you explicitly. People tend to turn to you with their problems because they know you care, and that you will likely offer good advice and a helping hand.

You do not feel that people with sad stories are just looking for attention, or have brought their problems upon themselves.

Warm

You have a genuine interest in other people. You're a natural host, and are always thinking about how you can increase the happiness of those around you. When friends have problems or are in trouble, you're usually the first person they turn to for aid and comfort. Scoring high on the "warm" trait suggests that you are among those who enjoy domestic activities — doing things around the house — and are enthusiastic about charitable work, helping others, and making the world a better place.

You don't always say exactly what you're thinking; you don't like the idea of causing anyone pain because of your criticism.


Tender
You are gentle with others, both physically and emotionally. You are careful not to upset people and go out of your way to find the nicest way to say something. You naturally focus on the fact that the world is full of wonderful people, places, and things. More often than not, people with a high score on the "tender" trait enjoy spending time with children, love romantic movies, and are enthusiastic about making the world a better place.

You don't think of yourself as tough-minded or gruff, nor do you need to be seen as some kind of objective source of truth and rationality.

 Empathetic

You are in touch with your own feelings, which helps put you in touch with the feelings of others.

You don't buy the logic that your happiness comes ahead of everyone else's because unless you're happy you're incapable of making anyone else happy.

Creative
You are good at solving problems, coming up with original ideas, and seeing connections between things, connections that most other people miss. People with a high score on the "creative" trait often are employed in such fields as finance and scientific research, and enjoy avant garde and classical music as well as literary fiction and scholarly non-fiction.

You do not shun abstractions and concepts in favor of the concrete and tangible.

1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing such an amazing personality site. I took one too~! :D HIHI> I so enjoy your blogs joanna :D

    ReplyDelete