Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sandpaper Castle

Lol, the title's so random. 
Hi there, fellow earthling. :D How you be? :D
Would you like to hear some good news? 

MY LAPTOP'S FIXED AND I'M A HAPPY JOANNA. Hahahaha.
I shall try to not mislead you with forced zest cause to be quite honest, I am dead tried at the moment. But nevertheless, I'm still just as happy. :)

I got it back from the repair shop just yesterday and after having to exhaust the very fiber of my being of whatever patience for a screen-less laptop I had left, I thought it would be only proper to work on a few pictures. :D  




They're anything but impressive, as you can see. Turns out I wasn't really in the mood to edit. Lol. I even went on ahead and started on a blog design. But even that eventually wore me out. Here's how I left it.


Unfinished and bare.

As for the whole day today, I've done nothing but work on the room. You can only imagine how horribly fatigued I am at the moment. For two straight days, I've been continually painting the walls of the master bedroom and it's hardly any fun. I've always acknowledged wall painting as a fun activity, and I still kind of think it is. But it just seems like such a chore when you're left it do it all on your own.

I will spare you the details of what I've labored today but I could sum it all up for you in a single sentence. I have learned how to patch up holes and have regained respect for the marvel that is sandpaper. :D HAHA.

Judging by how things look, I'd say I'm 60% done. I still need to buy another can of primer and a tub of joint compound or putty or whatever you call it for repairs on the wall I've slightly destroyed. LOL.

I didn't quite destroy it exactly. I just kind of chiseled holes in it in an attempt to even the wall out. It had awkward dents that just had to go. And now, I need putty to fill them out cause the putty I had in storage dried up in its tub. 


They're not too big; nothing I can't fix. Although, it would certainly pay for me to have those automatic sander machine things. I wish I knew were I could rent one; it'd make my life heaps more easier. I've wounded my fingers from too much manual sandpapering. 

I feel so handy, doing all these things. HAHA. :3 

For the wall designs, I haven't quite decided on what should be done. I've a few ideas in mind but I'm frankly too spent to start blogging about any of them now. 

Maybe next time cause, goodness me, I need to rest.

1 comment

  1. haha, nice work you did on that day
    i'm sure you did great with the wall, haha, :D

    ReplyDelete