Sunday, October 16, 2011

World Palace and Insolent Bees

Hello there, earthling.
A fair morning, I bid thee. :)


If in my lifetime I get to personally see a sky with that magnitude of beauty, my life will be complete. :D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI.
Last night, I attended Gabee's debut party at World Palace. Never did I know such place existed till just then. From the outside, it must've been the grandest KTV bar thing I've ever seen in my life. Although, of course, I haven't really seen much of anything but still, it was the grandest KTV bar thing I've ever seen in my life, in Davao.



It also had a pretty inside but, unfortunately, these were the only presentable enough pictures of the place I could scout off the net. Poo. |: They had aquarium and everything; very fancy.

I met up with good old friends, sang a little in the background and maybe danced a little as well.
I do not understand how I forget to bring my camera to parties like this. It has always been that frustrating instance with me when I become aware of its existence only when I'm already halfway to the place. I could have snapped pictures.

Oh hey, the rooms were awesome. Gabee booked the 'Clouds' room and, to my amusement, it was designed quaintly coherent to its name. They had swirly clouds for cushions and the walls were painted a brilliant blue. Even the walls were padded with cushion-y fluffs. I wanted to sleeeeep there. Hahahaha.

And oh yes, the aquariums! They had goldfishes, catfishes, I think, and other fishes that go glub glub. Haha. Forgive me for my knowledge on these aquatic friends is evidently limited. But yes, unless they've, unbeknownst to me, evolved, enabling them now to make different sounds, I'm quite positive that whatever the fish, they still pretty much go glub glub. LOL.

I got stung on the arm by a bee. ):

In other news, in my needless struggle with what I should do in my life, I have decided to do one thing.


The thing is, the only thing I've ever been passionate about is staying happy. It's all I've come to know. And, lol, plenty of things make me happy. Maybe I should make muffins for a living. :D

I feel retarded to have had used the word 'thing' in the same sentence twice.

Oh, do you know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Oh, do you know the muffin man,
Who lives in Drury Lane?

Oh, yes, I know the muffin man,
The muffin man, the muffin man,
Oh, yes, I know the muffin man,

The muffin man's a she!

IT'S ME! HAHAHA. :D
Setting jokes aside, I think I might take up visual communication. I've thought long and hard about this and I'm convinced that it's something that I indubitably want to spend my whole life doing.

It's honestly rather difficult for me to make a concrete decision on this matter cause, as of now, I see my current course as a challenge. And good golly, I could never back down from a challenge. HAHAHA, kidding. I just feel really bad giving up on it.

I don't know. I should probably, if I'm able, finish this course before pursuing anything else. I've already come this far, why must I put it all my efforts to waste, yes? :D

You know, I should never ever never fall asleep on a sad thought. And neither should anyone else, lol.
It weaves me such distressing dreams. Funny thing is, I don't even know if they're premonitions or if it's just my paranoia acting up and I hate that I cannot tell the difference. D:

BUT ANYWAY.
Tomorrow, I'll be accompanying Jez to have her hair done at some salon I've never before gone to. While she gets her hair colored and straightened, I will most probably pay to get my hair splodged with green hair dye. :D


HAHA, only joking. I could never pull that off. LOL.
I shall run on along now.

I suppose I'll head to Abreeza today and take a picture of that restaurant I've been just dying to blog about. I could have blogged about it anyway though, without pictures, but I don't think I'd be doing justice to the place. AND SO, I SHALL GET MY PICTURES AND I WILL TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT IS.

Cause capitalization is for emphasis and I simply cannot emphasize my point enough. LOL.
If I can't take the pictures today, well, there are other days. Hahaha.

TOODLES! :D
And oh, I'm working on a duet with Aaron at the moment. It's so strange listening to the song with just half the duet piece playing. HAHA. Also, I'm reading Almost Perfect by Dianne Blacklock. After a month void of absolutely any reading material, I've got tons of reading to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment